GiC : Peter Pan
Asst.G : Tinkerbell
First-Aider : Nana
YL : John
YL : Michael
You could use Captain Hook and Mr. Smee as GiC and Asst. if
Pirate Cave (or Pirate ship)
Lost Boys' Camp
- Shadow painting - Wendy tried to sew Peter's shadow back
on. Have one girl stand still and a second paint her shadow
on paper - you'd need to organise a strong light source, but
it would be fun!!!
- Crocodile from salt dough. (Having discovered model magic
since I would use that instead!)
- Plaster casts of animal foot prints. (We had a game based
around 'the Indians' tracking.)
- Make a Wendy house out of natural materials (if at camp)
or scrap/recycled materials (if on PH.)
- Dressing-up - as Red Indians, Pirates and Mermaids - make
accessories as a craft activity.
- Make totem pole out of old boxes / containers and scrap
- The most memorable part of the weekend was the food fight
we had. The girls got dressed up in old clothes, shower caps
and bin liners to keep themselves clean. They made 'cakes'
out of mashed potato (could use "Smash") with food
colouring in it. They stood in two lines, shouted 'Grace'
and then flicked potato (not at each others heads!) using
spoons. (If you've seen Hook you'll know what we were recreating.)
Very messy but very, very great fun!
- Everyone HAS to have a teddy bear (Michael has his...)
- "Crocodile" game - click
here for explanation
||Normal camp/PH fare, but
give it suitable names : Mermaids Tails = Fish Fingers; Captain
Hook's fingers = sausages etc.